The challenges many people face while attempting to lose weight can be tremendous. At Tula Wellness, your women’s health center in Tucson, we offer multiple methods for weight loss management that can be used alone or in combination to help you achieve your goals. We require a consultation and labs prior to starting any physicians weight loss program to assess your health and create the weight management program that best fits your personality and goals. We offer the following help to lose weight:
B12 & Phentermine
B12 (Cyanocobalamin) / Lipotrophic Fat Burner (MIC/Cyanocobalamin/B6) Injections
When injected, vitamin B12 and Mic B are easily absorbed by the body and then utilized in the formation of red blood cells as well as helping to maintain a healthy nervous and cardiovascular system. The three major health benefits of vitamin Mic B and vitamin B12 injections are an increase in energy, sleeping better and a feeling of alertness. Used alone or in combination, these nonsurgical medical weight loss management strategies can help you reach your weight loss goals and live healthier. To learn more about them or to make an appointment, call us at 520.577.1129.
Methionine: One of the sulpha-containing amino acids (cysteine & cystine are others) and is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release. Patients with a Sulfa allergy should not take this injection.
Inositol: A nutrient which aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
Choline: Helps to support the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
Phentermine is the most commonly prescribed prescription appetite suppressant, accounting for 50% of prescriptions. Phentermine first received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1959 as an appetite suppressant for the short-term treatment of obesity.
Health & Wellness Coaching
At Tula Wellness, your Tucson wellness center, wellness means thriving in life and not just surviving. Wellness promotes confidence and control to be the best that you can be and stems from treating the body with loving and mindful attention. We practice a holistic approach to wellness, which means that we look at how all areas of our lives are connected. Our approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins or to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, we work with clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding to their own unique being.
Our Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As health coaches, we listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Benefits of Health Coaching
Tula Wellness provides health coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want. Clients set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting. We work to help you finally:
- achieve and maintain your ideal weight.
- understand and reduce your cravings.
- increase your energy levels.
- feel great in your body.
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them.
- discover the confidence to create the life you want.
- create lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
- develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.
Health Coaching Structure
- Individualized coaching specific to your health and wellness needs, e.g. discussing nutrition, breathing exercises, meditation, fitness goals, selfcare, yoga stretches
- Individualized coaching specific to your health and wellness needs e.g. discussing nutrition, breathing exercises, meditation, fitness goals, self-care
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Simple yet informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- Access to monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- Personal commitment to your health and success
Health Coaching Features
- We listen and seek to really understand the unique person.
- We believe there is no one way of health for everyone and take this into consideration as a coach – seeing the individual as a unique whole.
- We coach in ways that best support your needs, rather than from a predetermined format.
- We are curious, get to the real issue, and move forward from there, rather than providing a quick fix.
- We hold clients accountable to their goals and actions and treat them with respect as they succeed and also as they may fall back.
- We are your support system and guide you to become proud of all areas your life by believing, encouraging, and challenging you to step up your game and make the changes you have always wanted to make.
- We draw on our personal past experiences of trying multiple diets and fads and the frustration that accompanies this self destructive process. We share what has worked well and give practical lifestyle tips that can easily be implemented, but more importantly, can be sustained.
- The best feature of our health and wellness coaching program is that we walk the walk, and talk the talk.